Tuesday, November 4, 2008

fall 08














Hi everyone! thought I'd send you a little update! Hope you are all doing well!

Let's see.....Just finished making Shredded Beef French Dip Sandwiches for my make-ahead freezer meal group. Here's the recipe if any of you want it. Way easy. Super yummy too!

French Dip Sandwiches


Water (as needed)

1 chuck roast (or rump)

1 envelope au jus mix

1 envelope onion soup mix

shredded mozz cheese (way optional)

hoagie rolls


Mix au jus mix and onion soup & & water in slow cooker. Add roast. Cook on high for 5-6 hours or until tender & shreds easily. Serve on rolls with cheese and dip in au jus.


It's GREAT TO BE 8!!! Spencer turned 8 & is an official cub scout! Isn't he adorable!?












For Halloween Day/Nevada Day we went to Cali. No, not Disneyland. Knotts Berry Farm. We have annual passes. It was great. We went on every ride not once but two & three times in a row. Sometimes I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get off a ride b/c the majority of people wanted to go on again! The kids did "Camp Spooky" (instead of Camp Snoopy). The kids did a fun little treasure hunt there.

































Nat doesn't seem real happy here, does she?

OH, gotta add some more fun pix. This is the father-daughter activity day for the girls. It was a Fear Factor Halloween theme! Thanks Dad for joining them!










Good thing Sandy & Dad get along, huh?


LOOKING AHEAD: Thanksgiving & Spencer's baptism is coming up! Many of the Whites are coming from out of town. I can't wait!!!

Anyway, thanks for letting me share a little of my October with you!!!! Love, Jen

























































































































2 comments:

The Webber's said...

Yeah Jen! I get so excited when I see that you updated your blog!!! How was your trip to Texas and your trip to Cali? You guys are always traveling!!! I've been meaning to call you - I miss you! Let's chat soon!

Onala said...

Hi Jen,

So glad to hear from you! Your kids look adorable, and are growing up! How is homeschooling going? You did such an awesome job before, and I'm sure you are crazy busy, but e-mail me sometime, and we can exchange phone numbers (onala@cableone.net). Tell Sandy "Hi"